Wednesday, July 11, 2012

August 1st

The date is set for an official diagnosis to be made. If the news is bad I will need to take some time off from the blog. However, I will let people know what the final decision is about his future because I know he was loved by many people.

Until then I will be focusing on making sure he can stand quietly and isn't scared of big things being rolled in the aisle way (the ultrasound is painless but the big machine could be scary to a young guy). If he isn't fussing then we won't have sedate him to get a clear ultrasound. Sedating a horse with a cardiac problem can be dangerous. Other than that I have no news. He gets his feet trimmed this week and continues to enjoy eating grass and hanging out with his paint buddies. I plan on having as much fun with him as possible during these sunny summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment