Sunday, July 8, 2012

One of the Boys


We thought he would need a few days in his paddock between the other boys before integrating the herd. He was so calm and relaxed that he got to go out with the boys today. Without much fanfare they set their minds to grazing on this 80+ degree summer day. Tomorrow he gets to meet his new vet for a once over. He looks to be in amazing health so our main goal is just for them to meet him and take a fecal sample. After that he goes to work. No more just hanging out and eating. It is time to start the ground work for becoming a sport pony. Hopefully he won't realize he is working though because I plan on making it all fun :) 


 I should have more energy tomorrow to share my thoughts about him.  Between my sore back and the sun I am feeling a bit lazy and uninspired on the writing front. 





1 comment:

  1. Aw. He us going to be such a good boy! He won't notice a thing about working I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete