Thursday, May 15, 2014

We Live

Hi all. I've been a bit scarce this week. I have sooo much to talk about but can't go into too much via blog. Those of you who are book of face friends send me a pm for details. Loooooong story short Dickie and I escaped our boarding barn in the craziest exit ever. Luckily I had a friend willing to let us crash there and Dickie is in heaven. Earlier in the day before my unexpected barn exodus I found out I might need hip surgery. I ended the day at a local bar and the waiter dumped wine down the front of me. I just laughed because it made for a perfect ending to a crazy day. When my friend found a giant fly in her cocktail my laughter turned to maniacal crazy person laugh. What else can you do but laugh like a crazy person!?!? If you don't learn to laugh next thing you know you are a crazy person instead of just laughing like one. 

My point is..... If you notice Dickie has new digs and I didn't tell you why it's because I can't tell you why. Don't want to bring drama to blogger since it's open to the public. Dickie is quite pleased with the situation. He has acres of grass, a big stall w a covered run, sexy red mare to look at, a llama to herd, and a mini me mustang yearling who thinks he's the shit. Spotted guy heaven. 








4 comments:

  1. been there. done that and bought the t-shirt.

    glad that it all worked out. Dickie looks happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been so lucky this far. I still talk to past barn owners and would be welcome back. I have run into my fare share of crazies at barns but never the barn owner.

      Delete
  2. Eek! I'm glad you got out and that he's enjoying his new home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how much happend over the last month. My friend saved us by giving us a place to stay with no warning.

      Delete